Contact Us 314.727.6000



Share | | RSS Google RSS

Flanigan Insurance Agency Inc Blog

View the latest blog posts from Flanigan Insurance Agency Inc.

On 7-14-17, FEMA(Federal Emergency Mgmt Agency)announced two weeks remain for Missouri Homeowners, Renters and Businesses to apply for disaster assistance, deadline is 8-1-2017, for low interest loans from the U.S. small business admin.  READ MORE >>

Recently I read trade magazine about why homeowners insurance exclude certain dog breeds.   Apparently 1/3 of all homeowner claims are dog related and an average claim is $33,000.  The standard list of 5 is:  Pit Bull, Rottweiler, Doberman, Presa Canario and Chow Chow.  READ MORE >>

Recently was asked, my child will be off to college in fall do I need a Renters policy or will my homeowner provide the protection.  As long as child is a full time student, away at college, they would have 10% of the homeowner policy of parents policy. READ MORE >>

If I have a dealer warranty why would I need Rental Car or sometimes called Loss of Use Coverage for my car?   The reason is an extended warranty does not include rental car if car is damaged in an accident or some other claim. READ MORE >>

Towing or Roadside Assistance coverage, when added to your auto policy, is an inexpensive way to avoid large expense for a towing issue. The insurance companies typically cover dispatching a tow truck for a flat tire, car not starting, run out of gas and lock keys in car. READ MORE >>

Flanigan Insurance agency has THREE different Guarantee Issue Life Insurance Companies: PRUDENTIAL, KEMPER and Polish Roman Catholic Union of America(PRCUA). Guarantee Issue means the insurance companies do NOT ask medical questions and rates do not change throughout the term of the policy.  READ MORE >>

I was reading an email from Missouri Dept of Insurance, talking about insurance check ups on auto and home, among other topics.  I'm focusing here on homeowners and Earthquake.  It specifically read...... READ MORE >>

In 2017 do I have to have Affordable Care Act Insurance to avoid the Penalty or can a Short Term Policy suffice?  A Short Term Policy is a good alternative it does cost less; although, does not provide the necessary essential elements(such as maternity, pre-existing conditions are NOT covered). READ MORE >>

The open enrollment period is a little different this year, it runs from November 1st 2016 until January 31st 2017.   After Jan 31st, only Qualifying life events(marriage, birth, divorce, loss of job &/or insurance) from employer(does not include failing pay premium) allow a person to be eligible for Special Enrollment and proof must be submitted. READ MORE >>

Many of you may not realize that as a licensed insurance advisor, I also offer my clients the option to invest their money in fixed annuities and fixed index annuities.  Usually it is because people like you, and like me, want to find a good rate of return on their money. READ MORE >>

1 2 3 4 5 Last
Blog Archive

View Mobile Version

Our Carriers Our Company Services Contact Us More Help

Anthem BCBS
United Health One
Who We Are
Customer Service
Get A Quote
Insurance Types
Send A Message
File a Claim
Frequently Asked Questions
GET SOCIAL WITH US Facebook LinkedIn Google+
13422 Clayton Rd., Suite 203 | St Louis, MO 63131 | Ph: 314-727-6000 | Fx: 314-727-6027 Powered by Insurance Website Builder

Make a Payment Refer A Friend Our Partners Get A Quote