Contact Us 314.727.6000



Most homeowners with children own at least one bicycle.  A bike with a motorized unit attached to it is NOT covered by a homeowner policy and should seek a motorcycle/scooter policy. 

A motorized bike, golf cart, low speed vehicle(lsv), ATV's and motor cycles are all very different....all of these can be covered by Motorcycle Policy.  Motorcycle policies can provide up to $3000 of carried/personal contents coverage such as: cell phones, laptops, hunting equipment and safety riding apparel.  Be sure your motorcycle has enough coverage to adequately protect your belongings many companies will allow coverage up to $25,000. 

Some newer ATV's have Accessories such as: Windshield($700), Premium Roof($500), Hydralic lifts($500), Hinged Window Doors($2200), Plow($500), Winch($760) or Trailer.  Be sure these items are mentioned to your agent or the ymay not be covered.

Trip interruption coverage is important in event a motorcycle is more than 100 miles from home and is damaged or break down.  The coverage could provide $500 for expenses.  

So if you have a hitch on your vehicle and pull a trailer or have a Motorcyle, ATV, Golf Cart, Low Speed Vehicle be sure and obtain separate coverage.  Any further questions contact Flanigan Insurance Agency @ 314-727-6000 for a quote.  










Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This and all content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended to be used as tax or legal advice. Please consult with a tax and/or legal professional for detailed information regarding your individual situation. Some of this material was developed and shared by Flanigan Insurance Agency Inc to provide information that may be of interest. Flanigan Insurance Agency Inc is not affiliated with the named representative, broker-dealer, state- or SEC-registered investment advisory firm. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.
Blog Archive
  • 2020
  • 2019
  • 2018
  • 2017
  • 2016
  • 2015
  • 2014

View Mobile Version

Our Carriers Our Company Services Contact Us More Help

Anthem BCBS
United Health One
Who We Are
Customer Service
Get A Quote
Insurance Types
Send A Message
File a Claim
Frequently Asked Questions
GET SOCIAL WITH US Facebook LinkedIn Google+
13422 Clayton Rd., Suite 203 | St Louis, MO 63131 | Ph: 314-727-6000 | Fx: 314-727-6027 Powered by Insurance Website Builder

Make a Payment Refer A Friend Our Partners Get A Quote